Latest News and Comment from Education

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Teachers Don't Suck !: What Do You Think??

Teachers Don't Suck !: What Do You Think??:


What Do You Think??


I have received comments about my proposal to ask for your ideas regarding educational questions in my future posts.
I am including them below and also posing a question as I suggested I would.
Here is a prelude to the question.

In Jersee (as we like to call it), we have had over the past decadra of educational schemes instituted and imposed by the State.

The Renaissance Act
The Urban Hope Act
No Child Left Behind  (NCLB)
The Race to the Top
The Quality Education Act  (QEA)
Thorough and Efficient   (T&E)
High School Proficiency   (HSPT),    (HSPT9), (HSTP11)
Grade Eight Proficiency  Assessment   (GEPA)
Quality Single Accountability  Continuum  (QSAC)
ComprehensiveEducation Improvement and