Latest News and Comment from Education

Thursday, November 8, 2012

More from student making anti-testing film

Parents United for Responsible Education » Blog Archive » More from student making anti-testing film:


More from student making anti-testing film

Back in September I wrote about Ankur Singh, a student from downstate Illinois who reached out to me and others about a film he wants to make about how students feel about testing. Since then he has created a web site for the film and written a great post about why he feels so strongly about testing and what it is doing to education. Here’s part of his story:
I enrolled in AP English due to my great experience with English the previous year hoping it would be more rigorous and I would grow even more as a writer and as a person. I was wrong. The entire purpose of AP English was not to improve our critical