Latest News and Comment from Education

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Everyone’s a Teacher, Everyone’s a Learner | Connected Principals

Everyone’s a Teacher, Everyone’s a Learner | Connected Principals:


Everyone’s a Teacher, Everyone’s a Learner


cc licensed ( BY NC SD )  flickr photo shared by gcouros
Sunday night for me was kind of filled with “aha” moments as I saw some pretty real and relevant examples of teaching and learning, and how the world has truly flattened.
My current music obsession has been The Avett Brothers, and their new album, The Carpenter, which is fantastic.  For the first time, in a long time, I have been inspired to pick up my guitar and play (I could not tell you my favourite song by them because they are simply awesome, so here is a YouTube playlist of some acoustic versions that I really have enjoyed).  Interested in seeing them in concert, I looked up their website and noticed