Latest News and Comment from Education

Thursday, October 25, 2012

David Spring for the House of Representatives, 5th District | Seattle Education

David Spring for the House of Representatives, 5th District | Seattle Education:


David Spring for the House of Representatives, 5th District

About 2 years ago I met David Spring. We met during a meeting about education in our state. He urged me to visit Olympia and meet my representatives. David has been actively fighting for adequate funding of our schools for years and has gotten to know our state legislators very well.
One early morning the following January, he picked me up in his truck and we drove to Olympia. He spent the day introducing me to as many legislators that we had time to meet. I was impressed with the ease of his rapport with our representatives, his understanding of the politics of Olympia, his knowledge of how bills are initially created and eventually passed, or not, and his understanding of the political history of Washington State.
David Spring has my vote.
On the flip side, his Republican opponent is Chad Megendanz who is backed by the League of Education Voters