Latest News and Comment from Education

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

June 5th Is Almost Here « Larry Miller's Blog: Educate All Students!

June 5th Is Almost Here « Larry Miller's Blog: Educate All Students!:


June 5th Is Almost Here

This coming Tuesday we will decide Wisconsin’s future. We have a chance to save our state.
The obstacles are formidable but victory is within our reach. Republicans, nationally and locally, have become arrogant in assuming victory.
But something encouraging is happening. Yesterday I exercised my democratic right to undo this injustice. I voted for Tom Barrett for Governor and Mahlon Mitchell for Lieutenant Governor. While I went through the 10 minute process, I witnessed car-loads of Milwaukee citizens arriving and going through the well organized process of early voting.
The schedule for the rest of the week is:
  • In-person dates and times: Wednesday, May 30 – Thursday, May 31, 8:30 am – 7:00 pm; Friday, June