Latest News and Comment from Education

Monday, January 2, 2012

Cool Cat Teacher Blog: 12 All Forward 2012 Resolutions to Rock #education forward

Cool Cat Teacher Blog: 12 All Forward 2012 Resolutions to Rock #education forward:

12 All Forward 2012 Resolutions to Rock #education forward

Some have a spoiled child mentality:
"If something good happens to you,
then that is bad for me."
There are a lot of people doing great things to move education forward. There is no "one" single best. We're too intertwined for that.

Some have a spoiled child mentality:
"If something good happens to you, then that is bad for me."

As educators, I think an abundance mentality is especially important. I can do well, you can do well.

How do I rank?

Competition can be a scorecard or a metric and have a purpose, but the