Latest News and Comment from Education

Friday, December 2, 2011

All Education Matters: Seriously Subversive: Wearing Hundreds of Hats and Loving Every Minute of It #ows

All Education Matters: Seriously Subversive: Wearing Hundreds of Hats and Loving Every Minute of It:

Seriously Subversive: Wearing Hundreds of Hats and Loving Every Minute of It

If you have recently discovered my work as a political activist, this piece, "Wearing Hundreds of Hats and Loving Every Minute of It," over at Hypervocal.com, provides some details about who I am, what I am about, and why I have committed to a battle on behalf of the indentured educated class.


It is a real honor to be part of this eclectic crew of people who write for HyperVocal’s Entourage.
I’m not going to go into a long, boring introduction, because I like my readers to be awake when they’re reading my stuff. So, I’ll get to the point: I wear several hundred hats, just like most of us do these days. First and foremost, I run a non-profit for student loan debtors called All Education Matters and battle the politics of hate towards struggling, hard-working, educated Americans every