Latest News and Comment from Education

Friday, September 9, 2011

Representative Toni Berrios. Ripe for picking. « Fred Klonsky's blog

Representative Toni Berrios. Ripe for picking. « Fred Klonsky's blog:

Representative Toni Berrios. Ripe for picking.

Green Party candidate Jeremy Karpen got a surprising 34% against the Machine last time.

I live in the 39th Representative District of Illinois.

My House Representative is Machine Democrat Toni Berrios, daughter of County Assessor and shady character, Joe Berrios.

Last election I voted for Green Party candidate Jeremy Karpen who ran a losing if amazingly active campaign, garnering 34% of the vote.

I don’t usually vote Green, but Karpen was young, enthusiastic and it couldn’t hurt. And it didn’t.

Last week I received a letter from a guy named Will Guzzardi. He interviewed me recently about the Jonah