Latest News and Comment from Education

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Daily Kos: I don't belong here

Daily Kos: I don't belong here:

I don't belong here

this is a reposting of a diary from more than 4 years ago that I just encountered while looking for something else I wrote about the same time. I found value in rereading it and thought it might speak to some here, especially at a time when the level of internal conflict seems fairly intense. Make of it what you will

o, this is not a GBCW posting, let’s be clear about that. And the title is not directed specifically at dailykos, although this site is included in its intent. So if you reading this because you want to see how I am going to flame the site or the people here, or justify my taking my ball and going home, you can stop reading right now.

Similarly if what you expect is that I will now offer claims of moral or intellectual or spiritual superiority, and that