Latest News and Comment from Education

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Daily Kos: Thoughts

Daily Kos: Thoughts

Thoughts

which I offer without plan, in part as a result of reading several diaries about people leaving this site and why.

I had begun this diary, and what I was writing was not saved, so I lost it all. So the thoughts are now not as unplanned as they were before.

I claim no special insight or expertise. But I have been here a long time. I have been through two rounds of primary battles and many other pie fights.

I have also written more posts than anyone except Jotter and the Frontpagers, which might be why I have more recommends. That gives me no special status, but does explain my commitment to this place.

As I have watched what has been happening, I have at times been angry, at other times been saddened.

As I sit on my couch writing this, I feel as if I have a responsibility to say something. And so I make another attempt at this diary.