Latest News and Comment from Education

Thursday, March 24, 2011

SOUTH BRONX SCHOOL: The Two Faced Ramblings Of E4E'S Ruben Brosbe

SOUTH BRONX SCHOOL: The Two Faced Ramblings Of E4E'S Ruben Brosbe

The Two Faced Ramblings Of E4E'S Ruben Brosbe

Posted: 24 Mar 2011 03:03 PM PDT


The idiot savant and Educators4Excellence lackey Ruben Brosbe is back in the news today, or at least yesterday. Ruben somehow managed to write a piece in Gotham Schools yesterday laughingly and shamelessly entitled, "Why Teachers Like Me Support Unions: An E4E Take on Edusolidarity."

OK, done laughing. Let's continue. Let's once again show just how clueless, two-faced, and botarded Ruben is.

Ruben blabs; There are plenty of times when I disagree with Michael Mulgrew and the UFT. There have been more than a few occasions in conversations about teaching when I’ve had to admit my own confusion or frustration with the union.

Actually I agree with Ruben here. There are many things I disagree with the UFT, Mulgrew, and the AFT. In fact I know many people like this. The difference between me and like minded people, and Ruben and his shills over at E4E is, we will not, would not, and can not turn on our own. The rank and file we believe