Latest News and Comment from Education

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Daily Kos: on perceptions and assumptions

Daily Kos: on perceptions and assumptions

on perceptions and assumptions

Yesterday as I read kos's front page piece DK4 open beta just days away, and why we did it I was surprised to find myself mentioned:

. . .you may follow Teacherken, but without the one-a-day limit, you may find that his interests run much further than education and he might introduce you to random stuff you might've never seen otherwise.

I was honored, and also pleased that he acknowledged how broad my interests are - I do write about music, politics, the environment, human rights, and whatever might capture my fancy. In the past when kos solicited nominations for the front page I remember that some would criticize nominations of me on the grounds I was too narrow, that I only wrote about education.

Also yesterday, I discovered that several people had nominated me for the Edublogs 2010 Awards,