Latest News and Comment from Education

Friday, July 7, 2017

Surrendering Will Make You Free | BustED Pencils

Surrendering Will Make You Free | BustED Pencils:

Surrendering Will Make You Free

BustED Pencils

Life is very short, and there’s no time
For fussing and fighting, my friend
I have always thought that it’s a crime,
So I will ask you once again
Try to see it my way…   -J. Lennon
This is going to be difficult, but here goes. I surrender. 45, and the wealthiest Cabinet ever are the best hope for our future.


Caricature by DonkeyHotey licensed through Creative Commons
Now wait a minute; don’t stop reading. Let me explain. First of all, they won. You know who I mean. The 1%. It’s not just about them winning; it’s why they won. Let me be succinct: Science is on their side.
How ironic is that??? The very ones who seem to deny science at every turn, from climate change to creationism to gutting the EPA of scientific advisers are the benefactors and purveyors of Darwinism. In case you were distracted that day back in 10th grade biology class by a case of natural selection caused by the pheromones emanating from that fine human specimen sitting two seats in front of you, let’s review. In 1869, Charles Darwin, still Surrendering Will Make You Free | BustED Pencils: