Latest News and Comment from Education

Friday, February 17, 2017

Betsy DeVos called me. I sent her this letter - Lily's Blackboard

Betsy DeVos called me. I sent her this letter - Lily's Blackboard:

Betsy DeVos called me. I sent her this letter

Image result for where we stand

Education Secretary Betsy DeVos called me the other day saying we should talk. But this seems premature. I’m still struck by the lack of clear answers she gave the public at her Senate hearing.
There is no doubt where we stand on issues critical to supporting students and public education, but Americans have a right to know where she stands.
So I sent her a letter, asking for the answers that we didn’t get from her confirmation hearing. I have yet to receive a response, but I wanted to share the letter with you.
Read the letter, and add your name.
Let’s make sure Betsy DeVos knows that while she may have been confirmed by the slimmest of margins, parents, students and educators are not backing down.

Tell Betsy DeVos: Parents, Students and Educators Demand Answers

I'm signing on:Betsy DeVos called me. I sent her this letter - Lily's Blackboard: