Latest News and Comment from Education

Monday, November 18, 2013

Architecture 101 Holiday Workshops | Seattle Education

Architecture 101 Holiday Workshops | Seattle Education:

Seattle Education

Architecture 101 Holiday Workshops

Twice a year I advertise my classes on this website and that’s because it pertains to education and it also helps keep me afloat so that I can continue writing.
I enjoy all of the classes I teach but this class is totally joyous and filled with excitement and fun for me and the students.
Holland
Holland
Back by popular demand, Architecture 101 is pleased to offer the Holiday Workshop using all edible building materials including gingerbread and candies galore.
Santa Lucia
Santa Lucia
We will look at how people celebrate the winter season around the world, the similarities and unique differences, then design and build a seasonal village using what was learned and incorporating it into a holiday street scene.
gingerbread_village
At the end of the session, the students will be