Latest News and Comment from Education

Monday, September 30, 2013

Mike Klonsky's SmallTalk Blog: Three reasons to stop drinking...

Mike Klonsky's SmallTalk Blog: Three reasons to stop drinking...:

Three reasons to stop drinking...



So let me get this straight.

Ted Cruz is a "Leninist."

Tea Party Republican are "anarchists."

And Eric Cantor "gushes effusively about Paulo Freire."

I've really got to stop drinking.


Look who's running the Lab School
I must have conjured her up. I no sooner did I post  about the new, private GEMS Academy opening in Chicago with a tuition of about $30K ("Good News Rich People"), than their competition over at Lab School, hires a new director. Guess who?It's none other than Robin Appleby. Who's that, you ask?Before coming to Lab,  Appleby lived in Dubai, where she ran four campuses of the Global Educat