Latest News and Comment from Education

Saturday, February 16, 2013

All Education Matters: Interview with Jerry Ashton

All Education Matters: Interview with Jerry Ashton:


Interview with Jerry Ashton

I now consider Jerry a long-time friend. He's interviewed me on several occasions, and I had the pleasure of meeting him when I went to Occupy in NYC last year. In fact, Jerry took me on a tour of the camp, just a week before it was demolished. I am grateful to know Jerry and appreciate his support of my work.

Here's my latest interview with him - http://wgrnradio.com/blog/2013/02/15/from-graduating-class-to-indentured-class-will-america-continue-to-eat-its-young/

Check it out. It's hopeful, despite how bleak things seem. Don't give up hope! Hang on. There are a lot of fighting on your behalf, and more are joining us to fight for change.