Latest News and Comment from Education

Thursday, August 16, 2012

DIARY OF A PUBLIC SCHOOL TEACHER!: There's No Crying WHILE Teaching!

DIARY OF A PUBLIC SCHOOL TEACHER!: There's No Crying WHILE Teaching!:


There's No Crying WHILE Teaching!

I am offline until Friday, so I am posting some of my older blog posts from my Wordpress account.

I was watching a Geico commercial where  a psychiatrist told his patient to "Man up!".  Well, not in those words, but that's what he meant. I laughed when he offered the patient the tissue box, and as the sniffling patient reached for the box, instead of handing it to him, he threw it.

 I know, that's cruel, and what type of person must I be to find that funny? But I hold firm to this belief. Do not, under any circumstances, (except sad or happy occasions), should you cry in front of your students!

This is the scenario: The class is out of control, and you are extremely frustrated. You cry, they feel sorry for