Latest News and Comment from Education

Monday, August 8, 2011

School Tech Connect: Kids These Days.... And By Kids, I Mean....

School Tech Connect: Kids These Days.... And By Kids, I Mean....

Kids These Days.... And By Kids, I Mean....

...anyone younger than I am....

Walt Gardner makes a pretty good point today.


I seriously wonder about the younger teachers I've met, to be honest. Many of them seem to be completely


The Theme of the Administration

Truly, our public discourse has been entirely about problems we don’t have, at the expense of dealing with the problems we do have.--- Krugman
Is he talking about the economy or the need to test kids more in school? Or the need to fire teachers more handily? Or the need to open a charter school every minute of the day? Or the need to bribe states into adopting the Common Core?