Latest News and Comment from Education

Saturday, March 5, 2011

A Letter to Scott Walker from a Wisconsin Teacher #StateSOS #WIunion #SolidarityWI

A Letter to Scott Walker from a Wisconsin Teacher

A Letter to Scott Walker from a Wisconsin Teacher

This letter was sent by a teacher from Endeavor, WI to Governor Walker. I forward it not only because it is a really good read, but also because it provides some data/talking points that may be helpful to you as you have conversations with friends and family.

To the Duly-Elected Governor of Wisconsin, Scott Walker (and anyone else who gives a hoot):

It has only been a week, and I grow weary of the political struggle that your Budget Repair Bill has caused. I am tired of watching the news, though I have seen many of the faces of those I hold dear as they march on the Capitol. I am tired of defending myself to those who disagree with me, and even a bit tired of fist-bumping those who do. I