Latest News and Comment from Education

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Damn Good Education Daily

Damn Good Education Daily
Damn Good Education Daily
schoolfinance101.wordpress.com - SLIDES: Lakewood Effect Slides The New Jersey Opportunity Scholarship Act (NJOSA) is being proposed on the basis that $6,000 vouchers for children in grades k-8 and $9000 vouchers for children in g...

SchlFinance101




thejosevilson.com - Fire ExtinguisherYesterday, something occurred to me as the dean walked past my class and our school had a change of period, I hadn’t once called the dean for anything this whole year. The students...

tonnet
nydailynews.com - Wenig/AP Cathie Black would never make a joke about 'Sophie's Choice' if she was ever forced to make it. Could we just have some self-control for awhile? It would really help us if Schools Chancell...

DianeRavitch



freedomlovejustice.com - Last year when I turned 25 I decided that I wanted to be free. Free as a woman, free as a Black person in America and free as an activist to fight to get closer to the world as it should be. Since ...

EDUCATIONCEO



teacherreality.wordpress.com - When I think about all of the hype going on in education, I often connect it to the time I worked in sales and marketing in the business software-systems industry. To compete in that industry, I q...

TeacherReality