Latest News and Comment from Education

Friday, September 3, 2010

Testimony of a charter school mom: Michigan and the National Heritage Educational Management Organization | Dailycensored.com

Testimony of a charter school mom: Michigan and the National Heritage Educational Management Organization | Dailycensored.com

Testimony of a charter school mom: Michigan and the National Heritage Educational Management Organization

ONE PARENT’S TALE OF A CHARTER SCHOOL BETRAYAL: Michigan and the National Heritage Academies EMO

By: Gina Davis

As I am hearing I am just one of millions of parents all across our country who are having their eyes opened to the fight we all need to get on the band wagon of, for the future of our country… the fight for Public education!

This is my story:

I am a single parent, self employed Licensed Daycare Provider, with a bright 13 year old son…

Unfortunately at the Charter School my son attended, Windemere Park Charter Academy, in Lansing, Michigan,