Latest News and Comment from Education

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Voucher movement is alive, growing in PA | Philadelphia Public School Notebook

Voucher movement is alive, growing in PA | Philadelphia Public School Notebook

Voucher movement is alive, growing in PA

The progress of the voucher movement in Pennsylvania reminds me of an old adage that my neighbor shared with me the first time I planted ivy in my garden. Ivy sleeps when you first plant it. After a while it starts to creep. Eventually it leaps all over your garden. Like ivy, the voucher movement’s roots have begun to take hold and gain attention in the future landscape of Pennsylvania schooling.

Image:
Image Caption:

Like ivy, vouchers are creeping back into the political landscape.

Photo Credits:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/jordanfischer/

read more