Latest News and Comment from Education

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

The Educated Reporter: If you like reading about politics, or Washington, or really quirky dudes...

The Educated Reporter: If you like reading about politics, or Washington, or really quirky dudes...

If you like reading about politics, or Washington, or really quirky dudes...

... read this terrific profile in the upcoming New York Times Magazine about Mike Allen. I reside practically within watermelon-cannon distance from the nerve center of Washington and spent the most formative chunk of my professional life on the national desk of the Washington Post, during which time I was a recipient and observant of Mike’s generosities and curiosities. Still, I have no interest in the types of political minutiae Mike writes about in Politico’s Playbook. While my well-connected neighbors are reading it at 6:30 a.m., I am likely watching on-