Latest News and Comment from Education

Monday, December 14, 2009

Tina Thomas Endorses Patrick Kennedy for City Council



Latest Updates
Tina Thomas Endorses Patrick Kennedy for City Council





I have had the pleasure of knowing Tina Thomas for almost 20 years.  We first met when we worked together on Mayor Joe Serna's campaign for Mayor in 1991.  Since then I have often had the privilege of working with Tina as a community leader and a respected member of Sacramento's legal and environmental communities.

Tina's commitment to others, particularly those less fortunate and in need is truly inspirational, and as a longtime resident of Curtis Park her commitment to the neighborhoods of the 5th City Council District runs as deeply as my own. 

For all these reasons, it gives me great personal pride to announce Tina Thomas' support for my campaign for City Council.  I look forward to working closely with her in the coming months, and beyond, to help make Sacramento the best it can be!

Sincerely,

Patrick Kennedy