Latest News and Comment from Education

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

TEACHER ASKS FOR HELP




Friends, can you help? Our kids don't have jackets.
If you have an old jacket of your own child or can spare some time to buy some used jackets from Goodwill for kids, let me know. I can collect them.

Here's the request: PLEASE HELP--I WILL TOO

e-mail me: hkernan@mills.edu
Hey Holly-
I have a HUGE request that has recently come to my attention. Many of my students do not have jackets.
When I asked them why they did not bring a jacket today-(freezing and rainy) they said they didnt have one.
I almost started crying.
Any sort of donations of jackets, sweaters, rain boots, clothing etc. would be greatly appreciated. I know that kids grow like weeds-so maybe parents have items that just don't fit their child anymore.
Our students could really use them.
I appreciate your concern and caring so much.
Many thanks and Hopes-
Tracy