Latest News and Comment from Education

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Last Stand for Children First: Meet Tim Graye--Our Newest Transformation Academy Associate

Last Stand for Children First: Meet Tim Graye--Our Newest Transformation Academy Associate:

Meet Tim Graye--Our Newest Transformation Academy Associate

It was 2008 and I was vaulting through the air in the middle of my back flip at the Nationals. I realized at that very moment how fortunate I was to be part of a dynasty. At Hawaii Pacific, we didn't just win cheerleading championships, we revolutionized cheerleading at the college level.

I just joined another team that I believe will revolutionize education. That team is Last Stand for Children First and they've already been doing some great work. I know, because I spent two years as a teaching fellow where I taught high school chemistry and was head cheerleading coach in the Chicago Public Schools.

I look at my role with LS4C as still being a cheerleader. No matter what we