Latest News and Comment from Education

Sunday, May 20, 2012

The growing fascism in America and the pushback | Seattle Education

The growing fascism in America and the pushback | Seattle Education:


The growing fascism in America and the pushback

Even though this blog is about education it is also about the right that I have to share my views and opinions as well as information that might not be too comfortable for some people to have acknowledged publicly, but nonetheless I am able to write freely without concern of censorship or someone breaking down my door and arresting me. This is America. Right?
When I read the following article, I felt it was time to post what I have seen as an infringement on that right as well as the right that we have to be safe and secure in our own homes as listed in the Bill of Rights, specifically the following amendments:
Amendment 1
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or