Latest News and Comment from Education

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Are IEA members buying this junk? Doesn’t seem like it. « Fred Klonsky's blog

Are IEA members buying this junk? Doesn’t seem like it. « Fred Klonsky's blog

Are IEA members buying this junk? Doesn’t seem like it.

Good Friday Evening one and all,

As the sirens sound and the hail falls in Springfield I want to quickly let you all know how we plan to proceed next week in our efforts to inform all of you and our membership about the contents of SB 7.

First let me say that if I was a member who just pays dues and comes to meetings about the local contract and all I knew about this bill was what the media has reported, I would be concerned about what angels or devils lie in the details myself. So, I believe we need to reach as many members as quickly as we can to get them the facts and to get to you, the people the members will turn to for answers, the info you need to be responsive.

First we have a number of things already up on the website and please encourage everyone you