Latest News and Comment from Education

Friday, June 10, 2011

School Tech Connect: It's The Management...

School Tech Connect: It's The Management...

It's The Management...

Via Small Talk, I saw this article about an obvious case of age discrimination in Chicago. Read the thing; it's appalling. There's just so much going on here, including the corrupt little you-scratch-my-back arrangement the U of C has with the former mayor, who uses the term "globalization" now with the same frequency with which Rudy Giuliani used to say "nine eleven."

Anyhow, Ben Joravsky writes well, as everyone knows, and I may be minimizing the importance of the "almost" in this sentence, but here's what he writes:
For me, it has a different effect-- it makes me want to make enough noise to get the raving, charter school