Latest News and Comment from Education

Thursday, February 4, 2021

Rachel Levy Is Running for the Virginia House of Delegates. She Deserves Our Support! | Diane Ravitch's blog

Rachel Levy Is Running for the Virginia House of Delegates. She Deserves Our Support! | Diane Ravitch's blog
Rachel Levy Is Running for the Virginia House of Delegates. She Deserves Our Support!



I have known Rachel Levy for about a decade as a strong and fearless supporter of public schools. She just announced her candidacy for the Virginia House of Delegates. I will help her in every way possible, including a donation to her campaign. I hope you will help her too.


Dear Friends,

It’s time. I’m ready. I’m running.

I am a teacher, a parent, and a community leader with a PhD in education. I believe public education is the backbone of a healthy democracy, healthcare is a human right, and that we must protect our environment and conserve our natural resources.

I believe that Virginia’s 55th District deserves independent-minded, principled, service-oriented, and competent representation.

Right now, I’m in the “soft” launch period. I am spreading the word and building my campaign. You can sign up to receive campaign emails and updates, and to be informed of events and volunteer opportunities by completing this form: http://eepurl.com/hoNLiX. All future campaign updates should be coming via that email service.

Again, to sign up for my email list, go here.

Want to know more? Check out my campaign website and follow the campaign on facebooktwitter, and instagram. You can even donate.

Thank you for your support.

Best,

Rachel