Latest News and Comment from Education

Thursday, September 11, 2014

9-11-14 Ed Notes Online

Ed Notes Online:











We coddle bad cops, vilify good teachers - Salon.com
We defer to cops even when they kill, and scapegoat schools for the ills America has given up on. This must change ---Paul RosenbergIn my inept manner, I've been trying to make this point. Teachers: Wear Blue Handcuffs on Tuesday to Suppor...Thanks to Vera for coming to my rescue: Vera Pavone: Why there must be accountability for ...And thanks to Michael Fiorillo for sending this heavy duty (and
Newark Students Come up BIG! Where was the union?
The kids were heroes yesterday... Bob BraunWho would you rather be: Newark or Chicago? Who has the better strategy: Joe Del Grosso, or Karen Lewis? ... Jersey Jazzman I haven't been writing about the situation in Newark for some time. The students have taken action as reported by Bob Braun followed by comments by Jersey Jazzman. One political point here. Social justice unionism includes students i


9-10-14 Ed Notes Online
Ed Notes Online: Norm Does Something Right in Hot YogaAfter 15 years I did something well enough, Anita Ruderman took my photo doing Camel. Actually, now that I look it is not really right, but I'll take it.By this time I've already lost about 5 pounds. Don't worry, they were back a few hours later.1 by ed notes online / 43min hide  //  saveGodspell Opens This Friday in RockawayWith a great cast,