Latest News and Comment from Education

Friday, May 9, 2014

5-9-14 @ The Chalk Face

@ THE CHALK FACE:









The First Official Review of My Book
The first posted review of my newly-released book, A Chronicle of Echoes, comes from retired Chicago teacher and fellow blogger Ken Previti. My book became available on Amazon.com on Sunday, April 27, 2014. I believe Ken bought it immediately. I know that he read it voraciously. Below is part of Ken’s review of A Chronicle of Echoes, including this […]
5-8-14 @ The Chalk Face
@ THE CHALK FACE: Once Again, NAEP? Nope: “states and schools have lied about the rigor of their courses”Once Again, NAEP? Nope: “states and schools have lied about the rigor of their courses”. via Once Again, NAEP? Nope: “states and schools have lied about the rigor of their courses”.Filed under: PAUL THOMAS: Becoming Radical1 by plthomasedd / 1h hide  //  saveJohn Kuhn’s Eloquent Embrace of Publ