Latest News and Comment from Education

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Another Defender of Eva Shows His Ignorance and Bias southbronxschool.com

http://www.southbronxschool.com:



Another Defender of Eva Shows His Ignorance and Bias

My mother used to tell me two things;
"Never argue with meshugah people and always wear clean underwear in case the New York Post drives a bus over you and all the lackeys that read that paper talk about what a poor mother I am for sending you out of the house in dirty underwear."
Unfortunately, I did not heed her advice for I got into a Twitter thingy with someone that just might be meshugah. The Twitter thingy was concerning Mayor De Blasio "claiming" that pre-K would curb students suicide as written by the Post.The meshugah person was Michael Benjamin a self appointed "corruption crusher"and inane mouthpiece of Eva Moskowitz and charters, and a sometimes columnist of the New York Post.

Mikey says about himself;
"corruption crusher & thought-leader giving voice to unplugged opinions and perspectives."
We here at SBSB are quite sure he looks the other way at the reams of students being creamed out of charters, the big bucks Eva is making, and the lack of any accountability that charters of fought for.

I should have foreseen the impending doom and my mother's prophecy when I received  this Tweet from