Latest News and Comment from Education

Monday, January 13, 2014

What is Randi Doing Right that brought out The Flying Monkeys



What is Randi Doing Right that brought out  The Flying Monkeys



save imagesave image


Why I Defend Randi | Diane Ravitch's blog
Why I Defend Randi | Diane Ravitch's blog: Why I Defend RandiA reader who calls himself or herself “Democracy” left comments criticizing me for defending Randi Weingarten–or perhaps for not attacking her.Here is my response to Democracy:Democracy, you ask a good question, and I will answer as best I can..As you know, I have criticized the Common Core in many posts. I have criticized the lack of tr

Weingarten slams teacher evaluation by student test scores
Randi Weingarten, the president of the American Federation of Teachers, the country’s second largest teachers union, has been a supporter of the Common Core State Standards for a long time but she has expressed concern in the last year over the way the standards are being implemented, saying that the rollout  was “far worse” than the […]