Latest News and Comment from Education

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

UPDATE: An Ironic, Delusional, and Libelous attack against me by New Orleans Reform advocate, and latest fanclub inductee, Dawn Ruth | Crazy Crawfish's Blog

An Ironic, Delusional, and Libelous attack against me by New Orleans Reform advocate, and latest fanclub inductee, Dawn Ruth | Crazy Crawfish's Blog:



Debunking inBloom and New York’s data sharing arguments
I’ve tried to get inBloom CTO, Garret Suhm, to answer or respond to my questions debunking the propaganda he is spreading on Twitter under the twitter id @gsuhm. So far Garret has not responded to me, nor has inBloom ever responded to my comments, complaints or observations. I am more than willing to engage them in any medium they choose to discuss the very real concerns I and other parents have a

An Ironic, Delusional, and Libelous attack against me by New Orleans Reform advocate, and latest fanclub inductee, Dawn Ruth

Posted on January 2, 2014
0



Recently a New Orleans publication called New Orleans Magazine published a piece that included a shoutout to me that was less than flattering and arguable libelous. This article was written by someone I had never met or heard of, and someone who never tried to contact me for her story. Nevertheless this “journalist” felt she knew enough about me to write fictitious things she quite likely just made up to fuel her misguided narrative, malign my character and question my motives and knowledge on school reform issues and data. This person is named Dawn Ruth (Wilson), and you can find her article here if you are curious. Perhaps you can send her an e-mail asking her about her expertise in these matters, her connections to Leslie Jacobs (who she writes adoringly about in many of her pieces) and which public schools in New Orleans she sent her kids too. Heretofore this cowardly bully has failed to respond to me to either explain herself or apologize: Typical for the breed. As far as I can tell she has no kids and only a cat and a poodle to educate, yet nevertheless feels qualified to tout the success of New Orleans schools based on what people, that created the reforms, tell her. (Incidentally she calls herself a journalistalthough from her piece on me and others I reviewed she does not appear to investigate anything, and appears to be nothing more than an ignorant reform propagandist.)
In addition to claiming to be a “journalist” she also claims to be a published writer. This