Latest News and Comment from Education

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

1-8-14 Jersey Jazzman: The GWB Is Not Chris Christie's Greatest Sin

Jersey Jazzman:






The GWB Is Not Chris Christie's Greatest Sin
UPDATE: Apparently, there was a fatality connected to Bridgegate. Did this woman die directly from the delay? Who can say?I'm no lawyer, but it seems to me these people ought to be brought up on charges.Well, I guess this is one way to boost your national name recognition...We will, of course, be hearing more and more about Chris Christie and the George Washington Bridge scandal for weeks to come.



1-7-14 Jersey Jazzman: Teachers: Responsible for EVERYTHING
Jersey Jazzman: Teachers: Responsible for EVERYTHING: Teachers: Responsible for EVERYTHINGI swear to you, I promised I wasn't going to write about another Tom Moran (editorial page editor of the Star-Ledger) column for at least a month. But I just can't let this one go, because it is such a perfect illustration of the double standard that exists today for teachers [all emphases mine]:Tom Moran, 1/