Latest News and Comment from Education

Monday, July 1, 2013

A Love Letter to PS 154 Principal DR Alison Coviello southbronxschool.com

http://www.southbronxschool.com:

A Love Letter to PS 154 Principal DR Alison Coviello

Been so busy. Sorry for not posting for so long. But now that school is out, the summer is in and I wish to unload about this past year at PS 154. It was a harrowing year to say the least. Not just for me, but for several of my colleagues that all happen to be over 40, and either male, or of color.

Needless to say, starting today I will chronicle (not chronologically) from the files of that the Crack
Team gathered so copiously on the craziness of the 2012-2013 school year. The Crack Team is very good at being copious. The Crack Team believes in verification, verification, and more verification.

Today's entry is a "love letter" I had emailed to PS 154 principal, DR Alison Coviello. DR Coviello is very smart, she has a PhD. But serously, I will be the first one to say that she really, really knows her stuff. Like Ted Williams knew everything about hitting.

I truly believe in my heart of hearts that I was set up to fail. I believe that God,