Latest News and Comment from Education

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Jersey Jazzman: Charter Schools, Pitbull, & Money, Money, Money

Jersey Jazzman: Charter Schools, Pitbull, & Money, Money, Money:

Charter Schools, Pitbull, & Money, Money, Money

UPDATE: Mother Crusader has started a petition calling for Secretary of Education Arne Duncan to cancel his appearance at NAPCS.


I want, I need, I like to get
Money, money, money, money
I want, I need, I like to get
Money, money, money, I like

"Juicebox" by Armando "Pitbull" Perez, rapper and charter school founder

*****

Yesterday, I reported that this week's National Charter Schools Conference will feature an address by Miami-based rapper Pitbull, know for his misogynistic lyrics and dubious personal behavior. 


Mother Crusader dug further into the Pitbull's past to reveal a man who most likely would never be allowed to