Latest News and Comment from Education

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Quality control at the NEA RA. | Fred Klonsky

Quality control at the NEA RA. | Fred Klonsky:

Quality control at the NEA RA.

The Retired Conference is over and now I have moved to an upper story room at the Omni at CNN Center.
Tomorrow afternoon is the first Illinois and other state caucus meetings. The first general meeting of the NEA RA will be Tuesday.
This morning retirees listened to speeches by VP Lily Eskelsen and NEA President Dennis Van Roekel.
I posted on Facebook about DVR’s remarks.
And it has caused something of a stir as my short remarks were reposted and reposted.
Some have asked me for a written transcript. I don’t have one because there is none.
I only have my memory of what DVR said. I asked many others in the hall if they heard what I heard.