Latest News and Comment from Education

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Daily Kos: Bus tour with teacherken: A day fighting the Greed Agenda in Ohio

Daily Kos: Bus tour with teacherken: A day fighting the Greed Agenda in Ohio:


Bus tour with teacherken: A day fighting the Greed Agenda in Ohio

I am continuing as an embedded blogger  on the "Stop the Greed Agenda Bus Tour" organized by Patriot Majority USA.   The National Education Association is paying me to post on their Education Votes website, and have now given me permission to crosspost the entire pieces I do here.  I do ask that you follow this link and visit their website, perhaps leaving a comment on the post over there as well.
Thursday was my first full day on the bus, and it was a full day.  Everywhere we went, out bus made clear the message we were delivering:
IMG_0960

Let me describe the events of the day, and then talk a bit about parent trigger laws.


IMG_0932