Latest News and Comment from Education

Sunday, February 26, 2012

SOUTH BRONX SCHOOL: Abbott and Costello Meet the Teacher Data Reports

SOUTH BRONX SCHOOL: Abbott and Costello Meet the Teacher Data Reports:

Abbott and Costello Meet the Teacher Data Reports

It had to happen. The farcical world of Abbott and Costello has hit the NYC DOE.



Abbott: Well Costello, I'm going to New York. You know NYC DOE Chancellor Dennis Walcott gave me a job at Tweed as long as you are a teacher.
Costello: Look Abbott, if you're at Tweed, you must know how the Teacher Data Reports work.
Abbott: I certainly do.
Costello: Well you know I've never read mine. So you'll have to tell me my rating and then I'll know how I am doing
Abbott: Oh, I'll tell you your rating, but you know it seems to me they give these teachers now-a-days very ratings.
Costello: You mean funny ratings?