Latest News and Comment from Education

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Yo: UPDATE IMPORTANT CALL TO ACTION DAC meeting this Saturday Law Suit Briefing DAC gives LAUSD A Wack

Big Education Ape: DAC gives LAUSD A Wack - District Advisory Committees:

DAC meeting this Saturday Law Suit Briefing
This Saturday 17th December at 10am our lawyer Robert A Brown will be debrieifing parents and community about our law suit.

I hope that some of you who are DAC members and Chairs from other districts will be able to attend to hear first hand what this law suit is about and whether
some of the same issues are taking place in your district!!!!!

The address is UTLA Plaza, 8th Floor Room 812-815, 3303 Wilshire Blvd, LA, CA 90010.

If you can attend just email me or call me on my cell so I can add your name to the RSVP list 213-909-4255

if we can come together this would be huge for the roles of DAC throughout the state of California and parental involvement at the Federal level.

Keep the faith and keep fighting for the rights of Title I students and families

Yo

Central and Local District Advisory Committees:

Los Angeles Unified School District (LAUSD) Parent Group Files Lawsuit Charging LAUSD With Misuse of $2.5 Billion in Federal Title I Funds

Los Angeles Unified School District (LAUSD) Parent Group Files Lawsuit Charging LAUSD With Misuse of $2.5 Billion in Federal Title I Funds



Summary of DAC et. al. vs. LAUSD et. al.
L.A.S.C. Case No. BC474879
Summary of DAC et. al. vs. LAUSD et. al. L.A.S.C. Case No. BC474879