Latest News and Comment from Education

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Mother Crusader: Ti-i-i-ime, is NOT on my side, no it's not...

Mother Crusader: Ti-i-i-ime, is NOT on my side, no it's not...:

Ti-i-i-ime, is NOT on my side, no it's not...

On December 20th I sent the following email to the Charter School Office, Carly Bolger, soon to be ex-director of said office, and I cc:ed Acting Commissioner Cerf:

Hello Carly,
Applicants submitted their addenda responses on Friday 12/16 to the Commissioner and to the districts. The Application Review and Approval Process Document in the New Jersey Department of Education 2011 Charter School Expedited Application states:


  1. The districts identified in the application will have the opportunity to review applications and addenda, if applicable, and