Latest News and Comment from Education

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Join - Sacramento Tree Foundation

Join - Sacramento Tree Foundation:

Unsubscribe l Forward to a Friend
Follow the Sacramento Tree Foundation on:
FacebookTwitter
Sacramento Tree Foundation

SACRAMENTO TREE FOUNDATION

A Note From Ray

Give Now button

Children Planting Young Tree

Little Gifts Make a Difference

$5.00 - One Tree Guard

(to protect a young tree)

$10.00 - Two Seedling Grow Kits

(for use in elementary school classrooms)

$25.00 - Five Bags of Mulch

(to make sure trees survive our hot summers)

$35.00 - One 5 Gallon Shade Tree

(to be planted in a park, school, or streetside)

$50.00 - Two Shovels

(for volunteers to use at planting events)

$100.00 - One 15 Gallon Shade Tree

(to be planted in a park, school or streetside)

$10/month recurring gift -

(to support monthly planting events throughout the region)

Click here to visit our giving page

Growing Beautiful Communities and Healthier Children

Dear Community,

Recently, I received an email from Aimee B. in Sacramento that read:


"I have been debating buying a real tree for the holidays this year. I hate the idea of a tree being chopped down, even if it is grown for commercial purposes. Yet I also dislike the look and texture of the fake trees. I love the smell of a holiday tree in my house. It put me in such a quandary this year, what to do."

"So, I decided I would get the real tree and then donate the same amount to the Sacramento Tree Foundation. It made me think, is there a way to spread this idea wider? I know many of my friends deal with the same concerns."

Aimee shares my commitment to a healthy environment and a thriving, caring community.

All year long people like Aimee share their time and dollars to help us plant trees in yards, parks, schools, and along our streets. Together, we are transforming our community and making our lives better.

Please take a moment to make your donation today to the Sacramento Tree Foundation. Join Aimee in our campaign to create neighborhoods where every child grows up beneath a canopy of trees.

Have a joyous season of celebration,

Ray

For more information, visit www.sactree.com or call (916) 924-TREE (8733).