Latest News and Comment from Education

Sunday, October 16, 2011

School Tech Connect: These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things

School Tech Connect: These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things:

These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things

Tons of material to digest lately.

Rita Solnet drew my attention to this cameo by Diane Ravitch on CNN. This is how you knock down mythologies.



I also saw this beautifully arranged pension report by Roger Sanders over at Pension Education. I'm always looking for ways to explain our pension concepts to people, and this document is really quite good. In fact, I'm stealing it to distribute here. Thank you, Roger Sanders.




Susan Ohanian reposted a report by ASU's David Berliner from over at Larry Ferlazzo's Edweek blog. Berliner was studying what the two big testing consortia were coming up with--- as you know, we're about to transform