Latest News and Comment from Education

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Saturday coffee. « Fred Klonsky's blog

Saturday coffee. « Fred Klonsky's blog

Saturday coffee.

I’m finally back to a normal weekend schedule. And I’m back to normal weekend blog posting.

Last Saturday I was out in Rosemont at the Illinois Education Association Representative Assembly. Why it is not simply called a state convention is a mystery to me and I always forget to ask.

The Saturday before that we were in Brooklyn visiting family. Did I mention that I have two brilliant and beautiful grandchildren? And brilliant and beautiful daughters with terrific significant others? I do.

The two Saturdays prior to that Anne and I were up in Madison along with several hundred thousand other people. You have probably heard about it. Although not much