Latest News and Comment from Education

Monday, October 18, 2010

Slowly/Slowly: A Gift of Time > Richard Lakin's Thanks2Teachers.com - A Wellspring of Teacher Appreciation and Teacher Inspiration > Inspirational

Slowly/Slowly: A Gift of Time > Richard Lakin's Thanks2Teachers.com - A Wellspring of Teacher Appreciation and Teacher Inspiration > Inspirational
Slowly/Slowly: A Gift of Time

Slowly/Slowly: A Gift of Time

I Walk Slowly. (And… I enjoy the beauty around me.)

I Learned To Read Slowly. (And… 62 years later I still recall with gratitude my 4th grade teacher, Miss Tabor, who introduced me to biographies about composers in a school without a library. I devoured those books!)

I Think and Process Slowly. (And… I mull over important questions and problems to solve.)

I Proceed Slowly. (But… with determination, persistence, commonsense and seasoned judgment I take whatever TIME I need to get where I need to go. )


For the past three weeks I've been mulling over a post about educational reform to