Latest News and Comment from Education

Friday, February 12, 2021

My Interview with Karen Lewis at Annual NPE Conference in 2015 | Diane Ravitch's blog

My Interview with Karen Lewis at Annual NPE Conference in 2015 | Diane Ravitch's blog
My Interview with Karen Lewis at Annual NPE Conference in 2015




I think you will enjoy watching this spirited discussion between me and Karen Lewis at the annual NPE conference in Chicago in 2015. I spoke more than she did because I wanted to make it as easy as possible for her. She had already suffered her devastating brain tumor and was undergoing treatment, but as you will see, she has lost none of her sharp wit and edginess.



The Queen of Soul and The Supremes at the NPE Conference In Chicago


Karen Lewis 
The Queen of Soul


Diane Ravitch and The Supremes