Latest News and Comment from Education

Sunday, January 24, 2021

Education Matters: Board chair Anderson fawns all over Desantis as she finally asks him to do the right thing.

Education Matters: Board chair Anderson fawns all over Desantis as she finally asks him to do the right thing.
Board chair Anderson fawns all over Desantis as she finally asks him to do the right thing.


I would like to acknowledge the letter's sentiment to prioritize educators to get the vaccine is laudable if not way overdue.  I also understand the need for some sugar, but to me, this goes overboard.




















So I am torn. I want to give Andersen props for doing the right thing, but I am frustrated it took so long and frankly grossed out by the letter. We should not CONTINUE READING: Education Matters: Board chair Anderson fawns all over Desantis as she finally asks him to do the right thing.